List of major revisions to PIMA.
Effective Date: May 5, 2016
- Changed the tabs to expandable sections in the Map Layers sidebar.
- Removed the checkboxes by the map layer groups in the Data Layers section.
- Rearranged the tools in the Layer Tools section.
- Added the option to select by rectangle for the 'Identify Features' tool in the Layer Tools section.
- Modified the Identify Features and Parcel Landuse popup windows so they can be moved.
- Changed the default basemap to Topography to better view layers displayed on top.
- Changed the 'Zoom In/Out' to simple buttons.
- Added a 'Home' button that will zoom to the county boundary.
- Added a 'Map Navigation Help' button for quick help moving around the map.
- Added a more user-friendly warning when printing if your browser's popup blocker is on.
- Various verbiage and aesthetic changes.